- From your device’s home screen, tap the “Settings” icon.
- From the “Settings” menu, tap “Notifications”.
- From here, find the "Find Your ZO." app.
- From here, tap “Allow Notifications” and then choose your options for how you wish to receive push notifications
- From the device’s home screen, open the “Settings” app (looks like a gear).
- Tap “Apps”, “Applications”, or “Applications Manager” (Terms and steps vary by device).
- You will be brought to a list of the apps downloaded onto your device. Scroll through the list and tap on the "Find Your ZO." app.
- To enable push notifications, simply tap on “Show Notifications” from this screen. You will see a check mark that will ensure you have enabled push notifications for this app.